Tellthebell Survey: Do you want to share your dining experience with Taco Bell? If yes, then check this post. This post includes all the information regarding the Tellthebell Survey. This survey will help you share your thoughts and views regarding Taco Bell. To check the further details, read the complete info which we have provided in the below section.
Taco Bell is giving an opportunity for their customers to share the dining experience, views, and opinions. The first thing you are required to do is visit the official survey site of Taco Bell i.e. www.tellthebell.com. And then, you are required to answer a few survey questions which are mostly related to food quality, restaurant, products, and service offerings. Don’t worry you just need a few minutes to complete the questionnaire section. Because you are taking the time to complete the survey, you are rewarded at the end of the survey. Complete details are updated below along with survey rules, requirements and instructions.
Tellthebell Survey – Rules
First of all, you need to know the survey rules of Taco Bell Survey i.e. Tellthebell Survey. You will be allowed to participate in the survey only after fulfilling these survey rules. The one who doesn’t fulfill any of the following rules then they are not allowed to take part in the survey. Here are the rules of Tellthebell Survey:
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States.
- The participant must have made at least one purchase at any Taco Bell restaurant in their location.
- Employees working at Taco Bell and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The participant should be able to provide the contact details.
- The participant should have a valid purchase receipt.
- The participant should also fulfill the official rules mentioned on the survey page of Taco Bell.
Tellthebell Survey – Requirements and Instructions
In order to participate in the Tellthebell Survey, you will require a few things. Here are the requirements:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Taco Bell with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Also, you need to follow these instructions so that you can complete the Tellthebell Survey successfully:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Taco Bell or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey page of Taco Bell.
- Now, select the language of your choice.
- Immediately after that, enter the 16 digit survey code which is printed on your receipt.
- After entering the survey code in the required space, you need to click on ‘Start’ button to proceed to the next page.
- Then, you will land on the survey page.
- There, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
Tellthebell Survey – Taco Bell Survey without Survey Code
In case, if you don’t have the 16 digit survey code printed on your receipt, then follow these instructions:
- Visit the official survey site of Taco Bell i.e. www.tellthebell.com.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- And then, you will find a relevant link which is provided on the main page of the survey.
- Click on that link and then you will land on a new page.
- There you need to enter the Store Number which is printed on your receipt.
- Also, enter the date and time of your visit as mentioned on the receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
Tellthebell Survey – Rewards
Taco Bell customers will be rewarded for completing the survey. They will have the chance to win the cash reward worth $500. This is given to them as an appreciation. Upon the completion of the survey, they will be given an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- Winners of the contest will be notified through phone or email.
- So, you need to provide the contact details at the end of the survey.
- Also, remember to carry the receipt with you, when you are going to collect the reward that you have won in the contest.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. It was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants. And, more than 80 percent of which is owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948.
Bell learned how tacos were made and then opened a new stand under the name of Taco-Tia in late 1951 or early 1952, which sold tacos. Eventually, over the years, Bell owned and operated a number of El Taco restaurants in southern California. Bell would sell the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. The first Taco Bell franchise opened in Torrance in 1964, and by 1967, the company was growing rapidly, opening its 100th restaurant in the same year. PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in 1978, and later spun off its restaurant’s division as Tricon Global Restaurants, which later changed its name to Yum! Brands.
Taco Bell Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer service team of Taco Bell. Below are the contact details of Taco Bell Customer Service:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-822-6235
- Official website: www.tacobell.com
That’s all about the Tellthebell Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)